Thursday, April 30, 2009

My pretty Mummy and My family Cameron Highland Trip..^^

My families went to Cameron Highland on 24/4 - 25/ 4..but I did not follow it just because I working during that two days and I just get a job so can't take leave, it may give a bad impression to the boss... >.<...Suffer...

Luckily..my sis take a lot of photos...hehe....so that I still can enjoy looking at the scenery through the picture...


This is my cutie and pretty mummy...Muaks...Love you!!!


My papa...hehe..He hugging his tummy....~~

The BOH tea farm...~~

The shop that selling unique things...^^

Are they CUTE??

My lovely and Yummy strawberry.... (='O'=)

I like this...hoho...It look so funny..wakaka

erm...??..Which one nicer?

Strawberry farm...yummy...

This flower is so pretty...look at the color...wow is amazing!!

The garden full of colorful flower...^^

Hope that the next trip I can follow....Cameron Highland wait for me....~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment