Tuesday, March 15, 2011

我的他不在的Day 03

Do know what happen..I did not receive any message from him started yesterday nite..quite worries here.. hoping to receive his message..

so this morning, once I wake up then check my handphone see whether any message from him..but.. no.. my heart starting to feel worries and wondering what happen...

but I still continue to do what I did usually in the morning then went out to work..
drive half way ..all the sudden heavy rain comes.. '~' .. scared.. coz I don't even able to see the road clearly.. and force to drive 40/km @.@..

luckily when reach near by Subang..the rain goes small then only I feel better... and reach my destination safety.. ^^

the feeling of missing and hoping the day you back to Malaysia still continuing..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment