Thursday, March 17, 2011

我的他不在的Day 05

Is day 5, ye..finally day 5.. still got 3 more days he will be back..

So boring, no mood and kek sim when he is not around..although normally he is not around me but when I want to talk to him at least I can reach him easily..call,message,msn or google talk...

this few days went to work as usual.. keep on helping someone to fixed bugs..==''
and the most important person(bos) totally ignore me..

My last day is around the corner, I do remind and inform him but he seem like ignore my email..fine!! on that day I will just return all the things since he is not concern about the project and my hand over..

just hoping everything will be fine..that all...

Continue missing you and hoping the day you back to Malaysia..wahahhaha.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment