Saturday, March 19, 2011

我的他不在的Day 06

Yeah~~ Finally day 06.. wahahaha..still got another 2 days he will be back...

erm..normally Saturday is the day we went out for dating..but today he is not around but I still wake up early as usual because want to go bank to do some transactions...but before that I do exercise this morning because yesterday did not run on threat mild..

wah..after finish then I prepare and go out..I thought go out early will not be jam who knows..==''
just a U-turn I need to wait for so many round of the traffic light to turn green on my side then only my turn to make u-turn..omg..

After that I went to Leisure mall to buy something..hehe...He know what I bought ...I guess...

then back home rest...watch drama...read comic..and waiting his msg...and ....

Hoping the day he back to Malaysia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment